Verb is an employee learning and development platform that develops managers and their teams into effective, conscious leaders. Verb teaches the most critical leadership skills today, like self-awareness, inclusion and resilience. Our original content is delivered in bite-sized activities focused on real-world application. Through solo and team learning, Verb scales to thousands of employees and fosters a culture of conscious leadership. Verb serves both enterprise and midmarket customers and is based in Austin, TX.
- Lead Verb’s small and mighty marketing team
- Develop and implement an overall marketing strategy for Verb with the goals of lead generation, sales enablement, building our brand and creating a community
- Design and execute creative campaigns across multiple channels such as email, webinars, social, blogs, etc. Will also lead strategies for marketing automation software.
- Quickly develop, iterate, and oversee the execution of a cutting-edge digital customer acquisition strategy using multiple revenue channels
- Establish, monitor, and communicate key metrics to determine the efficacy of channels
- Plan and execute innovative and creative customer acquisition strategies
- Design and implement the company’s brand story
- Own all creative storytelling for all company materials including the website
- Lead Verb’s marketing content generation, including videos, white papers, case studies, etc…
- Partner with Verb’s design team to deliver visual products that are brand aligned
- Be a player/coach in your organization
- Own annual planning and budget cycle for marketing spend
- Create and lead a world class team
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- 5-7 years of proven success as a creative & performance marketing leader with an appreciation for storytelling and community building
- Proactive, resourceful and self-directed, who works calmly, quickly and confidently in a fast-paced team environment
- Passionate about telling brand stories and creating engaging content that will help users connect with and love our brand
- A data-driven and customer-centric approach to establishing marketing strategies and the metrics to determine the profitability of channels
- Deep knowledge of demand generation
- Prior leadership role(s) leading an early stage marketing team
- Experience in B2B SaaS marketing
- Exceptional writing, presentation and communication skills
- Experience creating and executing a brand personality and strategy deployment
Our Product Promise: Verb provides a trusted and scalable solution for employees to develop themselves as conscious leaders and support the growth of everyone they lead.
- Magic – We believe in something bigger than ourselves and that anything is possible for anyone.
- Leadership – We courageously take responsibility and inhabit an owner’s mindset.
- Design – We pursue excellence-in form and function-through creativity, adaptability, and iteration.
- Authenticity – We speak truth, do what we say we will do, and create space for everyone’s honest expression.
- Curiosity – We are always learning. We question answers and maintain open minds.
- Celebrate – We love what we do. We pause to celebrate our achievements, connect to community and create joy.
When you work at Verb, we provide competitive benefits to make your life better both in and out of the office, which include: health, dental and vision insurance; flexible vacation policy; flexible work from home; and a great culture where you can be the best, honest version of yourself.
At Verb, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.