Verb, Inc. is based in beautiful Austin, Texas and is transforming the employee leadership development landscape by providing high-quality and scalable leadership training solutions. Verb helps companies train their managers and teams, leading to stronger company performance and culture. Verb’s subscription learning platform includes an original library of leadership content delivered in bite-sized, actionable lessons. Our premium product, Verb+, combines online learning with live workshops and 1-on-1 coaching. Verb’s training creates better leaders because, unlike competitors, it’s practice-based and includes critical capabilities like self-awareness, empathy, inclusion, and resilience. Verb’s customers include brands such as Whole Foods, Facebook, Chanel, and Bumble.
As our Customer Success Implementation Manager you will become the expert on launching the Verb platform and implementing Verb+, our multifaceted learning program, with new and existing customers. You’ll be responsible for ensuring customer value (with support from a great team) and strategically utilizing Verb’s resources. You will be a key contributor to vision and long-term strategy for Verb, and your day-to-day duties will be focused on the following:
- Kick off and lead customer and learner onboarding for new and existing accounts: implementation of customer’s goals and objectives, including ongoing customization & alignment to Verb’s product.
- Draft project plans and communicate roles and expectations to all internal and external stakeholders for customer launches: collaborate with Sales, Account Management, Engineering and Product to deliver a successful launch and maintain high learner engagement, particularly within the first 60 days.
- Establish strong working relationships with all clients, request regular feedback, reiterate product value with occasional live presentations of current & upgraded features, and find creative ways to engage learners and enrich their user experience (UX).
- You will be responsible for implementing the following Verb+ checklist and tools:
- Scheduling, planning, and meeting prep with customers throughout the annual program
- Verb Info Session w/ Participants
- Supervision of all cohorts in the platform: teams set-up, pathways, communications, and reporting
- Sending swag & thank-you letters, and other personal gestures to cultivate long-term positive relationships with all customers
- Reporting from multiple data sources: Zoom accounts and recordings, Slido accounts, Coach scheduling accounts & administration of tailored support emails
- Schedule and orient Verb+ facilitators to Verb+ tools
- Recruit and maintain a diverse community of Verb+ facilitators and coaches (we’ll help with selection and training).
- Demo the Verb platform during the implementation phase to build excitement and help stakeholders & learners better understand the full value and functionality of our products.
- Anticipate risks and barriers to pre- and post-launch customer engagement with the Verb platform.
- Conduct ad-hoc alignment meetings with customers and internal product teams to brainstorm solutions as new challenges arise & provide customer feedback to the respective parties as needed.
- Support the sales team by participating in prospect calls to answer questions about the implementation process, and ensuring all Verb+ sales/marketing materials, the demo site and implementation tracking are all up to date.
- Analyze & synthesize product feedback from customer correspondence and effectively communicate to the Verb product team.
- Provide efficient and friendly customer service to all end users.
What You’ll Need to Be Successful at Verb
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to create project plans, align stakeholders, and take ownership of the entire customer launch process
- Ability to operate in ambiguity as well as build upon and improve existing processes
- Excellent listener and communicator who is adept at cultivating relationships internally and externally; clear and effective written and verbal communication
- Highly organized and detail oriented
The Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following Experience & Skills
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years of project management in an agile environment, preferably at a B2B organization
- Skilled in tactical execution with extensive experience in planning, managing, and delivering large, long-term projects
- Ability to navigate competing priorities in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience managing adult-education programs
Our Company Values
- Magic – We believe in something bigger than ourselves and that anything is possible for anyone.
- Leadership – We courageously take responsibility and inhabit an owner’s mindset.
- Design – We pursue excellence-in form and function-through creativity, adaptability, and iteration.
- Authenticity – We speak truth, do what we say we will do, and create space for everyone’s honest expression.
- Curiosity – We are always learning. We question answers and maintain open minds.
- Celebrate – We love what we do. We pause to celebrate our achievements, connect to community, and create joy
Our Company Benefits
When you work at Verb, we provide competitive benefits to make your life better:
- Competitive salary
- 100% remote work (with the option to use our ATX office)
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision (optional including spouse)
- Generous paid time off (PTO): Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Generous parental leave policy
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Life insurance coverage
- Short & long-term disability insurance (optional)
- A unique culture where you can be the best version of yourself
At Verb, diversity, equity and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.