Verb is an online leadership development platform that delivers whole person development via experiential learning. Our content framework combines traditional business skills with modern topics, like Self-Awareness, Servant Leadership, Unconscious Bias, Empathy, and Growth Mindset. Our experiential learning platform integrates microlearning, peer learning, mentorship, feedback and assessments.
The role of the CSM is to be the first point of contact once a sale is made to ensure a seamless and engaging customer experience through the launch oof Verb. This role requires confidence in managing internal stakeholders to meet customer needs including Product, Content, and Design. Additionally, the CSM needs to be confident and cordial when managing clients’ needs and demands. They need to be able to keep the customer happy and innovate solutions that work without expanding the scope of the agreement.
What awesome stuff you’ll do:
- Coordinating all pre-launch deliverables of new customers including:
- Create an internal and external project plan for each client and hold all parties accountable to deadlines
- Work with key customer stakeholders to maximize launch and adoption of Verb with end-users
- Configure new account, including setup, design, content strategy, and mentorship matching as needed
- Work with internal design team to create and deploy branded communications (as needed)
- Coordinate any needed product integrations with our technical team and the customers
- Align with content to help deliver on content strategy which will require a deep understanding of our content library as well as a thoughtful understanding of their goals
- Begin to implement processes and best practices for ongoing customer implementations
- CSM must have excellent time management and prioritization skills so they can launch multiple customers simultaneously
- Create benchmarks and baselines for success metrics to set up Account Manager to show demonstrable results after time on Verb
- Eager and hungry to figure things out as we scale
Key success metrics for this role:
- Admin NPS score day of launch, 30 days, and 90 days after launch
- Launching clients on deadline
- End-user engagement and adoption
Top 5 most important skills for this role:
- Project management
- Process Design
- Creative Thinking / Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
When you work at Verb, we provide competitive benefits to make your life better both in and out of the office, which include: health, dental and vision insurance; open vacation policy; flexible work from home policy; and a great culture where you can be the best, honest version of yourself. At Verb, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices.